Monday, February 5, 2024

Wally Brown Medicine Man

My Old Friend Wally Brown
Shiney and still the way i ought to see the world through our eyes. This is our time long ago to know us when we are down and out Wally Brown, i am happy to remember your voice as we had remembered long ago when the Heaven opened the door, and the dog came in to roost it was a memorial and present to Heaven that had found the dog to be at my doorstep today. I had beat him silly and the foulness of their concord had made me sweat so perversely that i would never haunts a living animal today by prey or civilian so that we would never see the likes of daaayyyyyyyyyyyy! Here own loan i can see my face coming through the mirror and through the glass but the lord had changed that day because i was saving people in my own way. but the i changed my stars and you can go through Me your friend Roger Ramos Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Contradiction of God's Faith

the words that i write contradict with our religions so that the whole story can be connected and that they may come together as broken piec...